Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello, again.

I'm back. The last few months have been a roller coaster. I moved 3 times this summer, and for the majority of the summer, I didn't have access to a kitchen. I've somehow managed to maintain 20 pounds lost, but now that I'm back in a routine and a house where I can actually unpack my kitchen things, I'm ready to get my butt back into shape, and lose another 20! (Then another.. then another.)

Having a kitchen and being able to buy groceries has made all the difference the last couple of weeks, and I'll never take it for granted again! I've started making all of my meals, where I was eating out 2-4 times a day before. Every morning, I have a spinach smoothie with almond milk, greek yogurt, and berries that I bought at the farmer's market and froze. Snacks have become carrots, raw almonds, low fat cottage cheese and celery, or fruit, in place of the candy or QT taquitos that I have been grabbing the last few weeks. I've started to go to the gym again, and am utilizing the classes-primarily kickboxing and Zumba, and I'm trying out Body Pump for the first time tonight.

I don't know where my head has been at the last couple of months, but I'm so happy my drive is back. I'm happy to be back in a place where I feel comfortable and motivated to begin a healthy life style again.

I know literally nobody reads this blog, but I'm going to keep track of my progress here anyway, 100% to help keep myself on track.

So excited to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment