Thursday, March 29, 2012

W1D2 C25K

Yesterday was day 2 of C25K. (Couch to 5K. DUH.)

It was easier than the first day in some ways-my breathing was fine. I actually didn't feel tired or breathless at all. (except for one instance where I accidentally reset the clock in the middle of a run, and my friend decided we should just run longer.)

The only problem is still my freaking feet. I'm breaking all of my rules today and wearing tennis shoes with jeans at work. I wear sandals year round, and never running shoes unless I'm working out. But I want to get used to these things, so a sacrifice had to be made. Ha. They really don't feel bad when I'm not running-my right calf just cramps up so badly when I am.

I decided to make myself a motivational board with my 5K schedule on it, and skinny pictures of myself, and things of that nature. I haven't actually done it, but I bought the poster board, so that's a start, right? It's already making me excited to cross off the days I run on my calendar.

Anyway..I'm just rambling. But I figured if I blog about every run, I'll be more inclined to actually run, and not make excuses. So here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment