Monday, October 1, 2012

FRUSTRATED

I'm so frustrated.

Remember how I was going to lose eight pounds in September?

Yeah, didn't even lose 8 ounces. And it's not that I didn't try. I tried so hard.
I hit the gym regularly. I ate well. I don't get it.

I got my blood tested on Friday, to check for a thyroid or hormone problem.
I almost hope that I have a thyroid problem, because I hear that medicine makes you drop weight.

Probably shouldn't wish for that.

I need to come up with a game plan for October. On October 27th, I am going to a concert that I'm really excited about, but that I also know will have an ex or two in attendance.

I just want to look and feel a lot better by then.

So, game plan:

No sugar Monday through Friday. (shoot me.)
I printed up a calendar of October, and wrote every work out for the month on it. 6 days a week.
Start 30 Day Shred (again) today. It's on the schedule every single day except Sundays.

FIT INTO RED PANTS BY THE 27TH. Guys, my red pants are so great. I can finally get into them (if I jump up and down for 10 minutes and don't move after that), and if I can fit into them comfortable by the 27th, I think I'll be the happiest girl in the world.

Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment