Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not much to say..

Weight loss this week: -2.8 pounds
Total weight loss: -17.6 pounds


I'll admit, I round it up to 18 when I tell people how much I've lost. And everybody says that 18 pounds is a lot, but honestly..I just don't see it. The good news is I'm wearing pants that haven't fit in a solid 4 months.

Working out hasn't happened in two weeks..I know, I fail. I went to California and cancelled my appointment with my trainer. I need to reschedule soon.. Then when I got home, I got a nasty bug and haven't been able to breathe out of my nose or mouth for a week. Thankfully I'm almost done with my antibiotics. I know I should suck it up and work out anyway. I always preach to not make any excuses. I'll do better.

I know this post is short, but I don't have much to say. 2.4 pounds away from 20, and I plan to make that happen in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment