Monday, December 5, 2011

Weight loss this week: 1.8 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 9.8 pounds

I completely attribute my 1.8 pounds lost this week to my two new lovers, Zumba and kickboxing. Not that I necessarily ate bad, but I was more snacky than I have been.

I ordered these two Apex products and started taking them this weekend. I'm really anxious to see if they kick up my weight loss at all.


I opted for the Caffeine Free Fat Burn because my heart rate is already ridiculously high and extra caffeine tends to make me feel crazy. And anybody that knows me can testify that I do NOT need more crazy.

Here's my question. I've lost almost 10 pounds. Why do my pants still fit??

Seriously, they're the exact same fit that they were when I bought them two days before I started this journey. I've always had a flat stomach, and carry almost all my weight in my butt and hips, so you would think that they'd at least be a LITTLE loose. I'm frustrated.

But such is life. It'll happen soon enough, hopefully. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment