Thursday, February 9, 2012

No scale!

Guys, I'm the worst blogger ever.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to try NOT weighing myself. I've heard from different people that if you stress to much about losing weight, it could affect it. And I STRESSED. Every Saturday morning when I knew I had to weigh myself, my bathroom was anxiety attack central.

So I thought I'd give not weighing myself a shot, and go off of how I feel.

That lasted about a week, and then I decided to step on the scale.

IT WAS BROKEN.

So I guess by default, I'm not going to weigh myself for a while, and we'll see how that goes.

I've been so lazy with my eating lately. I make the excuse that I don't have time to cook chicken and broccoli, so I eat something else (generally not bad, but worse than what I should eat to lose weight), knowing that my excuse is just BS.


The good news is that I do feel better. I feel cuter, and have even gotten hit on a couple of times. (If that doesn't send your self esteem through the roof,  I don't know what does.)

I'm sure I'll get a new scale and weigh myself soon. But hopefully I can drop a few more pounds until then without the stress of the scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment