Wednesday, October 10, 2012

YAY!

GUYS. THE SCALE MOVED!

I'm so excited, I could cry. I weighed this morning, so frustrated and expecting to see the same number I've seen for months.

AND IT WAS DOWN 3.2 POUNDS.

I can't even begin to describe how relieved I am. Yesterday, I felt SO STUCK. I called my mom and just wanted to cry and give up. How could I be losing no weight with how hard I've been working? I am crossing my fingers that this 3.2 pounds is the jump start to steady weight loss.

I've also started to log everything on My Fitness Pal, which has been helpful. I'm more aware of what I'm eating. Since people can see my food log, I don't want to eat something I wouldn't want anybody to see.

I'll just end with a couple of pictures of my red pants. They are on and zipped up! And skin freaking tight. (This was a week ago.) If I keep up this progress, they'll definitely fit by the end of the month!




So close, I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment